Monday, November 7, 2011

Melvin's Reflection :D

I have been looking forward for the Learning Journey to Perth for a very long time already. i am very very excited for this trip. I am also looking forward to know more people from this perth trip as i do not know much people from this group. Also i wish to learn more about perth as i seldom go to other countries to visit. 

I am not physically prepared for this trip as i have not been to a country with temperature colder than singapore. I also have been thinking of how much to bring to perth as i do not know if i would much thing for my family. Also i am very excited for this trip as it is only 2 weeks from now. However i am not looking forward for the visit to the old folks home as i wanted to go to the orphanage to play with the kids there as it would be more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment