Monday, November 7, 2011

What have my group prepared and discussed so far for the trip?
My group, consisting of rachel toh, rachel yeo, lixian and me will be joining another group for the performance for the old folks. This is because we believe that the more people performing together, the better the performance will be. As for the performance, we have decided to sing and dance.
We also already chosen some songs which is related to christmas. We will also be distributing gifts
for the old folks there, this is to make them feel loved and cared for.

Next, I have also researched on the places that we are going. I cant wait to go there and I strongly
believe that everyone will have lots of fun and most importantly, learn new stuffs(: As I take pure geography as my subject, I think that by visiting some of the places there, I will get to understand more
things like the landforms! Yaaaaaay ^^ ~~

by: Por Shan Yuan (3E2)

No comments:

Post a Comment